JSC NITRO SIBIR has more than 30 years of experience in the development of industrial emulsion explosives (EE) of any type, including for foreign markets (Finland, Australia).
The long-term experience of the company has allowed us to develop unique emulsion products:
- for contour blasting, both in the form of garland charges and for mechanized loading
- a new generation of emulsion intermediate detonators in rigid cartridges with an emulsion composition with a detonation velocity of 6 km / s, which allows it to be used even for industrial explosives of the ANFO type;
-universal EVV for sinking and clearing works;
If necessary, the company will design and build highly automated and productive production lines for the production of developed emulsion explosives that will meet industrial safety requirements and high production standards.
The scope of work on the development of emulsion explosives includes:
- Development of compositions of a new emulsion explosive, incl. safety;
- Development of technical conditions, guidelines (instructions) for the use of explosives;
- Carrying out tests for safety (at the request of the Customer);
- Development of directive technological processes, projects of technological regulations for production;
- Carrying out control and acceptance tests* and obtaining industrial safety expertise. Accompaniment of pilot tests, organization of certification (including preparation and submission of necessary documents).
If your mining company is interested in developing their own line of emulsion explosives to meet your specific blasting requirements, please contact us with a request.